The LevelOne GVT-0300 SFP (Small form-factor pluggable) fiber optic transceiver provides fullduplex connectivity over multi-mode fiber at distances up to 550 meters. GVT-0300 is designed for use in Gigabit Ethernet networks to provide an IEEE-802.3z-compliant link for 1.25 Gb/s speeds to serve short-range applications. GVT-0300 operates at a nominal wavelength of 850nm and complies with a Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) for compatibility between manufacturers. It comes with a click-and-latch
LC connector for a solid connection into the SFP port.
GVT-0300 can be used for distributed multiprocessing, switch-to-switch, converterto-switch, or converter-to converter interfaces, high-speed I/O file transfer, bus extension applications, and as a channel extender in data storage applications.
LevelOne GVT-0300 can be used in any LevelOne switch or converter that can accommodate SFP (Mini-GBIC) transceivers.
- Small Form Factor Pluggable MSA compliant
- For Multi-mode Applications
- Up to 850nm & 1.25Gbps
- Compliant for IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- Easy to install and Hot-pluggable
- Connect switches up to 550m away with each other
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Duplex LC Connector
- TTL signal detect indicator
- EEPROM with serial ID functionality