Reliable, high performance and cost effective
The NETGEAR WAC720 ProSAFEÂ® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). WAC720 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 APâ€™s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, ultra-superior performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in small to medium enterprises, K-12 education, and mid-sized hospitalities. The WAC720 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24x7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, range, security, with simplicity in mind.
The ProSAFEÂ® WAC720 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps)
- 2 x 2 (Transmit x Receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
- 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
- Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 APâ€™s in a single group
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEEÂ® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership